Tanzania Library Services Board
"...Books are a very important way to knowledge and to self-improvement; from them we can learn new ideas; new techniques of working and new methods. We can learn about the development of men in all its different aspects; we can broaden our understanding of other peoples and even of ourselves. All the experiences of mankind, all his discoveries and his inventions can be learned about through reading. And the provision of a National Library Service in Tanzania means that this knowledge is made available to all our literate citizens and through them to people who have not yet learned to read."
Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere, 1967
- FLA SPONSORS TLSB STAFF TO ATTEND TLA WORKSOP AND AGM AT PEMBA
- EIFL - PLIP OFFICERS VISIT NCL
- UNESCO SUPPORTED STAFF TO PARTICIPATE ON 1st PHASE OF TRAINING ON DIGITIZATION OF ITS COLLECTION
- TLSB STAFF ATTEND OPEN DOORS CHILDREN’S CORNER WORKSHOP AT KILIMANJARO
- TLSB RECEIVES FUNDS FROM BAI FOR SUPPORTING OPEN DOORS CHILDREN’S CORNERS
- NBA COLLECTION ABOUT TO UNDERGO DIGITAL
- TLSB DG IN THE 2014 ACCESS TO LEARNING AWARD ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- TLSB DONATES COMPUTER TO POULTRY KEEPERS AT KITUNDA
Subscribe For Newsletter
Subcribe to our Mailing List for Newsletters, New Publications, e.t.c - use
E- mail to register...