Tanzania Library Services Board
"...Books are a very important way to knowledge and to self-improvement; from them we can learn new ideas; new techniques of working and new methods. We can learn about the development of men in all its different aspects; we can broaden our understanding of other peoples and even of ourselves. All the experiences of mankind, all his discoveries and his inventions can be learned about through reading. And the provision of a National Library Service in Tanzania means that this knowledge is made available to all our literate citizens and through them to people who have not yet learned to read."
Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere, 1967
- MBULU DISTRICT LIBRARY INAGURATED
- JILL HAYNES AND JAMES KIMANI VISIT THE NCL
- JACUI SCOTT FILMING “JOURNEY OF A BOOK” AT NCL AND MOROGORO
- Ms. SUVI AND Ms. KAISA VISIT NCL
- 4TH INTAKE OF ELEMENTARY COURSE FOR 2012 COMES TO AN END
- HURON TANZANIA PROJECT SUPPORTS BAGAMOYO DISTRICT LIBRARY
- THE LIBRARY FOR THE BLIND RECEIVES DONATION
- NEW BOOK AID INTERNATIONAL’S DIRECTOR VISITS THE NCL
Subscribe For Newsletter
Subcribe to our Mailing List for Newsletters, New Publications, e.t.c - use
E- mail to register...