Tanzania Library Services Board
"...Books are a very important way to knowledge and to self-improvement; from them we can learn new ideas; new techniques of working and new methods. We can learn about the development of men in all its different aspects; we can broaden our understanding of other peoples and even of ourselves. All the experiences of mankind, all his discoveries and his inventions can be learned about through reading. And the provision of a National Library Service in Tanzania means that this knowledge is made available to all our literate citizens and through them to people who have not yet learned to read."
Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere, 1967
- FLA SPONSORS TLSB STAFF TO ATTEND TLA WORKSOP AND AGM AT BUKOBA
- CALL FOR INTERVIEW MARCH 18 2015
- SERA YA ELIMU NA MAFUNZO 2014
- NAMIBIAN DELEGATION TOURS TLSB
- OPEN DOORS CHILDREN CORNERS PROMOTE THE READING CULTURE TO THE SOCIETY
- FINNISH DELEGATION TOURS TLSB
- TLSB STAFF ATTEND WORKSHOP ON WRITING AND PUBLISHING FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AT HOUSE OF CULTURE, NATIONAL
- CHINESE EMBASSY STRENGTHEN TIES WITH TLSB
Subscribe For Newsletter
Subcribe to our Mailing List for Newsletters, New Publications, e.t.c - use
E- mail to register...